Sep 24, 2014

Is Your Birthday

Yesterday celebrated his birthday
hmmm. something wrong.
is time to give up.
no point for me to continue like you,
is hurting myself only.

from your reaction, your reply
I know that you are getting tired to talk with me
I failed to get your attention,
you just doesn't care.
so, is time to stop.

you can talk so much with others,
but the way you chat with me is so polite.
I can feel the distance,
just continue keep the distance.
is good for me. I think.

After Friday,
I will never chat with you again.
no more.
I don't want to be stupid again and again.
Just move on.
Is time to give up.


人只所以痛苦
是因为得不到想要的

我明白被喜欢的尴尬
放心
我不会造成你任何的困扰
我也不会再喜欢你了

原来二度喜欢过后的不喜欢真的就不喜欢了
我这次就真的不喜欢了吗
是的
会真的就不喜欢了
=)


给不了就放手
得不到就转头

p/s: i want to buy a camera!!!


2 comments:

June said...

last sentence is the main point huh. >.<

Woan Chee said...

给不了就放手
得不到就转头

or

p/s: i want to buy a camera!!!

HAHAHA