Mar 19, 2014

Moody

now listening: 为你的寂寞唱歌

I had a nightmare today. Feeling sad when i woke up, how i hope today is Saturday so I can sleep back and continue to be emo.
Hmmm...I try my best to get myself back as soon as possible. Today is 2nd day, three more days to go. Keep telling myself that I cannot text you in five days. If I never receive any message from you in the following three days. I know the answer. no need to think about you anymore, when you know there is hopeless, what for you keep missing the someone?
The feeling is so bad, really bad. being fooled by someone i care and i like. 
Whatever, I will be fine very soon. 

2 comments:

June said...

Aiya, always questioning yourself. Love is blind. Can't be simply questioned. Just let it follow your heart ba.

Woan Chee said...

Ok. I'll follow my heart. =)