Feb 4, 2014

you dono how tat hurt me

well
mayb i am not tat perfect o qualified to be a best friend of u
but what u wrote out thr really hurt me
I don even think tat way, my dear
i treat u with my heart
but wat i get in return

it was so stupid tat i still think tat we could b best friend for a life time long
i don even think tat wan u become single like me
i will be always happy when u found ur man
but if u r not happy with the relationship
wat for u still continue
i just think tat he is not the one
u deserves a better guy
cz u r pretty, my dear
this is real
i always think tat
but u don believe when i told u
mayb u will think i fool u
bt dear friend u really pretty and nice

i m so sorry tat to make u think like tat way
i failed to do so
how could i be your best friend when i cnt find out tat
how u think abt me was wrong

i want u to quit the job is not because ur salary higher than me
i m so happy u could found a nice job
high pay n no need to ot
i keep changing job is because i cnt find a good job
the first job was bored
i hv ntg to do everyday
i just cnt pretend to do stg
tat y i quit
the second job worst
there is no ot claim but u r required to work till midnight
how could i continue to work at thr

i was wrong tat i cnt find out wat u think
i am so sorry abt tat

yea, i admit tat once a time i felt tat y u could gt so many admirer but none for me
i jealous u
but tat was long time ago
i oni thought tat once
oni once
after tat i m so happy n proud of u
bcz u r prefect good than me
i m not trying to pull u down my dear
i dono how u think like tat
but true
i treat u as my best friend forever
the oni one in my life

but this all gone. mayb
cz i m the oni one think like tat

u r still in my heart
my dear friend

I was your friend?

No comments: